My Blog List

Monday, November 21, 2011

blog 7

     The blogger has its benefits and its doubts, considering its a highly beneficial school asset. Since I've started the blogger i can see vast improvement when it comes in regards to school work but yet also it has developed my perspective also. Disregarding all the public views and critiques of ones work it just really helps you be more open with your words and express your thoughts in black and white. Mainly concerned with my grammar and paragraph structure, blogger makes you in some ways read others writings and ideas on certain situations. Seeing the differences in others writing styles and way of expressing themselves brings some people into a whole new light. the down fall to the blogger being that its internet and anything is possible, the odds of the site being under maintenance or something of that nature are slim to none. Some may feel awkward by having random strangers read what they wrote about a particular topic and that alternate person may have a different perspective and then feel some type of way about the text. The fact that it's internet based also has high access due to the advance in technology you can probably check your site or even do the work via android phone and your work is either up to date or you are well aware of what work you have coming up soon. The main thing its public so to me it made me try harder when it comes to being deliberate and trying to make a good argument when it comes to particular assignments.The blogger is not really a journal but more of a constant update of your English improvements and a journal is more about personal views and feelings. I've been working on trying to grasp the readers more in depth when it comes to my blogs, with more in depth details and more concrete facts about the topic given. So all in all I feel my comfort zone in the public writing eye has vastly improved my confidence in my writing and expanded my thinking boundaries. Regardless we all need to benefit from this experience one way or another, accessible and convenient programs don't exist everywhere, so we as students need to take advantage of the academic improving tools given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment